With the holidays approaching and well-deserved breaks just around the corner, completing state-required training hours can be a breeze with the right training provider for professional development. Try the ease of completing quality coursework, entirely online, with ChildCare Education Institute – the industry’s LEADER in online professional development.
Tips for Choosing a Leader for Professional Development in Early Childhood
As teachers, childcare providers, and childcare staff, we put in long hours with children. Personally, attending conferences to meet required coursework and CEU’s just isn’t always possible, especially over the holidays. With ChildCare Education Institute, the industry’s leader in online learning, you can learn entirely online from wherever you are over holiday breaks!
How to Choose the RIGHT Training Provider for Professional Development in Early Childhood
There are important questions to consider when trying to decide which training provider to use for professional development.
Download the Professional Development Questionnaire to Compare Online Training Providers to the LEADER in Online Professional Development – ChildCare Education Institute!
You can download the FREE questionnaire below to help you make important decisions about your own professional development needs over holiday breaks. Not all online training providers are the same! Print a copy of the FREE comparison chart and questionnaire so you can see for yourself what each online training provider has to offer.
Why Should YOU Choose ChildCare Education Institute for Professional Development?
- CCEI is Accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
- CCEI awards IACET CEU’s upon course completion
- CCEI offers a FREE Trial Course
- CCEI offers Educational Coaching and Support for CDA and other certificate programs
- CCEI offers a printable digital certificate upon course completion and also can auto-transmit to your own state’s registry system where available
- CCEI’s courses are offered for beginning, intermediate, and advanced level trainings
- CCEI offers training for new hires
- Course materials can be accessed after the course completion
- CCEI courses are self-paced
- CCEI has a refund policy
- CCEI has a 99% satisfaction rate and comes highly recommended by others who have completed course hours
- All courses are designed based upon the latest research
- Courses from CCEI are accepted in 49 states
I’ve had the honor of personally taking quality courses from ChildCare Education Institute, including GUI 102: Conflict Resolution in the Early Childhood Environment and SOC 109: Building Resilience in Young Children. The courses are easy to navigate, yet thorough, with printable hand-outs to help guide learning at your own pace. I’ve always gained insights and excellent tools I can implement immediately into our own early childhood environment. I highly recommend ChildCare Education Institute’s courses to provide tools and insights you can use in your own early childhood environments. Which courses from ChildCare Education Institute will you try over holiday breaks?
ChildCare Education Institute provides high-quality, online training courses and programs, applicable to those who work in an array of childcare settings, including center-based care, Head Start, family childcare, Pre-K classrooms, after-school environments, and more. Over 150 English and Spanish training courses are available to meet licensing, recognition programs, or Head Start requirements. ChildCare Education Institute also has online certification programs that the coursework requirement for national credentials including the CDA, Director and Early Childhood Credentials. CCEI, a Council for Professional Recognition CDA Gold Standard training provider, is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and is accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- 99 percent of students say they would recommend ChildCare Education Institute to others
- Over 5 million online course hours completed
- Graduated over 15,600 early childhood professionals from CDA and other certificate programs
- Web-based coursework is available 24/7/365
- IACET CEU’s awarded for completed coursework at no additional cost
To learn more about my own experience with ChildCare Education Institute’s Courses, please visit: