FREE Webinar to Teach Kids How to Read with Confidence: The Reading Roadmap
How do you know when your Pre-K to 1st grade kids are developmentally ready to begin reading? As teachers, parents, and caregivers we must learn to recognize readiness signals and respond with effective techniques to help avoid common early mistakes. The Preschool Toolbox is honored to partner with Playdough to Plato’s, Malia Hollowell, to bring you a FREE Webinar, The Reading Roadmap, offering important tools for teaching ALL kids to read with confidence.
IN THIS FREE LIVE TRAINING, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The top 4 signs kids are ready to read.
- The 5-step plan for meeting EVERY student’s needs. (Even when you have MANY different levels.)
- 5 common teaching mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Time saving assessment hacks.
- How to organize kids into effective reading groups.
- The step-by-step for setting up POWER HOUSE literacy centers.
- Why you should think about the END of the year FIRST.
FREE WEBINAR DATES:
We hope each of our readers will join us for this exciting and valuable webinar. It’s a great way to bring literacy into your classroom, childcare, home or homeschool in the New Year!
MALIA HOLLOWELL, MA, NBCT:
Malia is a National Board Certified Teacher who inspires educators with playful, highly effective approaches to early childhood education.