Empower Kids with Camp Kindness from the Kindness Elves!
It’s July! While our preschoolers are busy exploring and playing this summer, we still have 6 weeks left until our “official start” of our new preschool year. We’ve decided to join Camp Kindness (and we hope you’ll join us, too)! Camp Kindness is a 6-week flexible activity camp that explores brilliant ideas for acts of kindness and service to others. We would love for you to join us on our kindness adventures!
Disclosure: this post and others within the blog contain affiliate, distributor, or sponsored content and links. Please see our disclosure page for full information.
What IS Camp Kindness?
- Camp Kindness from The Kindness Elves is a summer camp with a kindness twist! The kindness camp comes in the form of an downloadable eBook filled with 6 weeks of activities, crafts, and FUN-filled suggestions for exploring empathy and acts of service in your own neighborhood, community, and at home.
- Kids will explore, create, and play with easy activity suggestions (5 per week) for the 6-weeks of the kindness camp. Note: we know that families are busy and the camp can be completed whenever it’s convenient for your own family!
What You’ll Get in the New Camp Kindness eBook:
- 6 weeks of achievable (and FUN) activities to do each day (5 per week).
- 30 printable ice cream activity cards
- 30 printable heart-shaped activity cards
- Printable Certificate for your kids upon completion of the Kindness Camp.
- OVER 100 pages of Kindness Activities, Crafts, and Suggestions you can use ANYTIME of the year!
If you are not familiar with the Story of the Kindness Elves, it’s a great kindness adventure book for kids!
The Kindness Elves are great companions for Camp Kindness – role-playing and pretend play with kindness = priceless! You can browse the entire collection of the Kindness Elves here!
We hope you’ll join our own kids with Camp Kindness this summer! We’ll have six week’s worth of developing our own skills through PLAY!
Your own kids might also enjoy the newest members (the Wish-Makers and Nature-Lovers) of The Kindness Elves Family!