We have recently had the opportunity to use the Personalized Educational Games Package (ages 4-10) by Dolphy. With so many educational games on the market, it is difficult for parents and educators to decide exactly what games are valuable as learning tools for emerging skills. It is our pleasure to recommend Dolphy’s Personalized Educational Games; the games were a huge hit with our kids!
What’s special about the Dolphy Games Package?
- The games come in a zipped file download that is easy to find and install. After downloading, look for the folder with your child’s name on it, extract the contents, and install. From start to finish, it took 5 minutes for hours of educational fun.
- The games screen opens with 3 categories to choose from: Learning Games (Spelling Bee, Animal Math, Animal Letters, and Animal Words), Thinking Games (Memory Game, Checkers, and Tic Tac Toe), and Fun with Numbers and Words (The Word Game and Numbers Puzzles). Within each of the categories, the games offered increase in difficulty as your child’s skills and confidence grow!
- Each of the games are PERSONALIZED to encourage your child’s success using his/her name. It is great fun for children to hear their name as they progress and gain important skills!
- The pictures are high quality. Our children loved looking at the animal matching game photos almost as much as playing the game! The pictures offer expanded learning opportunities for animal names and recognition/memory recall.
- We asked our kids if they liked playing the games – the overwhelming response was, “YES!” If children don’t enjoy playing, the efforts to enhance developing skills through game play are futile.