Can’t find what you need? Search here!
Register, RSS, or LOG IN!
Theme Activites, Parenting, Education
Follow The Preschool Toolbox on Pinterest!
Current Tweets @pschooltoolbox
Share with your fans or friends!
- Stop the “Summer Slide” with Fun Beach Activities for Kids!
- 13 Creative Ways to use Wikki Stix at Home or in the Classroom!
- Introducing Prokofiev’s “Peter and the Wolf” to Young Kids!
- My “Circle of Love” – Poem and Craft for Mother’s Day!
- Preschoolers GONE BUGGY! Ladybug & Insect Activities for Spring!
Archived Seasonal Activities by Month
Grab our Blog Button!
The original wax coated STIX for hours of creative fun!
Sixty Second Parent
circle of moms top 25
Blog with Integrity
Tag Archives: Spring Theme for Kindergarten
TranslationParts of a Flower - Parts of a Flower Play Dough Mat Print the Play Dough Mat to heavy paper for each of your children. Explain to your children that flowering plants start from a seed. The seed needs 3 things … Continue reading
TranslationEaster Wood Stick Puzzle Craft Materials needed: Easter Craft Bags, wood sticks, (we found the craft sacks and wood sticks pictured at Hobby Lobby), scissors, pencils/crayons, and glue sticks. Each craft sack in the package is printed on both sides. … Continue reading
TranslationWhether kids are at home or in the classroom, the Easter activities below can provide simple, yet fun opportunities for learning and play! Easter Egg Roll and Color - Easter Egg Roll and Color Materials needed: One file (linked above) for each … Continue reading