We are glad you’ve chosen to visit! The Preschool Toolbox Blog welcomes you to explore activity suggestions for your classroom or for use at home! For PR/businesses, please email or visit the PR page on this blog. Email: email@example.com
If you’d like to use content/photos from this blog:
1) You may use one photo and a sample of text per activity. Please link the photo and any associated text back to this blog.
2) If you like to use activities or text in full, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect with The Preschool Toolbox, visit us on:
All the information on this blog is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. There are no implied warranties regarding specific individual goals for children and/or developmental progress when implementing activities or ideas. Materials and suggestions presented on this blog are 25 years of materials being passed on teacher-to-teacher &/or original works and writings of The Preschool Toolbox. Where possible, we have taken steps to give credit to original authors. If you think that any materials/activities presented on this blog are copyrighted ideas, please notify us by email and we will replace the content or give due credit. Any action you take upon the information on our blog is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of information presented within.
From our blog, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to family friendly and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for ALL the content found on these sites.
Please be advised that some [not all] posts contain affiliate links. The Preschool Toolbox is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and receives income from purchases directed through links on this blog.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, free items, or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements, where applicable.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Please be also aware that when you leave the blog, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
By entering any Giveaway/Sweepstake via The Preschool Toolbox Blog(dot)com, you agree to the following Rules and Regulations, which are FTC and Facebook Compliant.
- Sponsored Posts – are posts that were sponsored by a company (either monetary or product). Advertisers – are paid posts. Reviews – reviews are product sponsored, meaning a product was given, free of charge, for the post; all views are honest. Giveaways – all Giveaways are sponsored by companies, unless otherwise specified. The Preschool Toolbox Blog is not responsible for delivery of any giveaway item unless otherwise specified.
- All views posted on The Preschool Toolbox Blog are our personal views. Unless stated otherwise, we were not paid for our personal views or opinions.
- All Giveaways hosted by The Preschool Toolbox Blog are only opened to residents of the U.S. unless otherwise noted.
- “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY”
- Eligibility requirements –must be age 18 or over to enter any giveaway.
- Each Giveaway is held on Rafflecopter Entry Form.
- Odds of winning -The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you have any disputes or feel a mistake has been made – please contact us – thepreschooltoolbox(at)gmail(dot)com
- At the end of each Giveaway/Sweepstake, the winner will be chosen via Random.org. The winner will be notified via email. Winner then has 48 hours to claim their prize before a new winner is randomly chosen.
- The Preschool Toolbox Blog reserves the right to obtain winners’ names and email addresses for delivery of a specified product from a company. The Preschool Toolbox Blog nor our Sponsors are Liable for any negative outcome from the prize.
- Sponsor name and contact information is available upon request..
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Though promoted on Facebook, NONE of the Giveaways/Sweepstakes/Reviews/Sponsored events held on The Preschool Toolbox Blog are endorsed or sponsored by Facebook. This blog abides by Facebook policies and will not hold any giveaway on Facebook (other than on an approved application.) As per Facebook Rules, we may ask entrants to “like” a Facebook Page, but do not ask anyone to comment or “like” a photo/update as entry requirements.
- The Preschool Toolbox Blog, unless stated otherwise, is not liable and assumes NO responsibility for items being given away, nor for sending or mailing any prize. We are merely acting as the advertising agent.
- By entering any Giveaway/Sweepstake or Event on The Preschool Toolbox Blog, you agree to these rules.
- Your privacy is very important to us – we will NOT share your information with anyone unless you have won a giveaway/sweepstake. Please be aware that we do have sponsored links on this site; we may not be held responsible for any information you give on any link you click outside of The Preschool Toolbox Blog.
This policy is valid from 14 October 2013.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org