Can’t find what you need? Search here!
Register, RSS, or LOG IN!
Theme Activites, Parenting, Education
Follow The Preschool Toolbox on Pinterest!
Current Tweets @pschooltoolbox
Share with your fans or friends!
- Stop the “Summer Slide” with Fun Beach Activities for Kids!
- 13 Creative Ways to use Wikki Stix at Home or in the Classroom!
- Introducing Prokofiev’s “Peter and the Wolf” to Young Kids!
- My “Circle of Love” – Poem and Craft for Mother’s Day!
- Preschoolers GONE BUGGY! Ladybug & Insect Activities for Spring!
Archived Seasonal Activities by Month
Grab our Blog Button!
The original wax coated STIX for hours of creative fun!
Sixty Second Parent
circle of moms top 25
Blog with Integrity
Category Archives: Trees and Leaves Theme
Fall and Halloween present many opportunities for using crafts at home or in the classroom! Here are a few we’ve made in the past few weeks! FALL TREES Materials: Assorted Colors of Construction Paper, an outline of a tree (or … Continue reading
DIY TEXTURE MATCHING CARDS Most young children love to explore different textures. It is easy to make your own texture cards from everyday items found in the classroom, at home, or in nature. Have the children brainstorm words that … Continue reading
Children love to learn about life cycles and how things grow. Making an apple tree life cycle to introduce the children to how apples are grown is a wonderful way to incorporate science lessons into your Fall Themes. APPLE TREE … Continue reading