Can’t find what you need? Search here!
Register, RSS, or LOG IN!
Theme Activites, Parenting, Education
Follow The Preschool Toolbox on Pinterest!
Current Tweets @pschooltoolbox
Share with your fans or friends!
- It’s Just a “Stone’s Throw Away” to Learning & Play the Nature Way!
- Stop the “Summer Slide” with Fun Beach Activities for Kids!
- 13 Creative Ways to use Wikki Stix at Home or in the Classroom!
- Introducing Prokofiev’s “Peter and the Wolf” to Young Kids!
- My “Circle of Love” – Poem and Craft for Mother’s Day!
Archived Seasonal Activities by Month
Grab our Blog Button!
The original wax coated STIX for hours of creative fun!
Sixty Second Parent
circle of moms top 25
Blog with Integrity
Category Archives: Apples Theme Activities
Children love to learn about life cycles and how things grow. Making an apple tree life cycle to introduce the children to how apples are grown is a wonderful way to incorporate science lessons into your Fall Themes. APPLE TREE … Continue reading
Fall is the perfect time to observe and explore TREES and LEAVES with your children. In many climates, the fall season offers amazing displays of color! We hope your children enjoy learning about TREES and LEAVES as much as … Continue reading
This is a sample literacy activity (with extensions for math) from the APPLES THEME available at The Preschool Toolbox. The APPLES Theme is an 46 page thematic instruction manual, 25 pdf files, 50+ pictures, and 2 apples power points. It is an … Continue reading