Can’t find what you need? Search here!
Register, RSS, or LOG IN!
Theme Activites, Parenting, Education
Follow The Preschool Toolbox on Pinterest!
Current Tweets @pschooltoolbox
Share with your fans or friends!
- Stop the “Summer Slide” with Fun Beach Activities for Kids!
- 13 Creative Ways to use Wikki Stix at Home or in the Classroom!
- Introducing Prokofiev’s “Peter and the Wolf” to Young Kids!
- My “Circle of Love” – Poem and Craft for Mother’s Day!
- Preschoolers GONE BUGGY! Ladybug & Insect Activities for Spring!
Archived Seasonal Activities by Month
Grab our Blog Button!
The original wax coated STIX for hours of creative fun!
Sixty Second Parent
circle of moms top 25
Blog with Integrity
Category Archives: Bugs and Insects Theme Activities
Spring is a great time to introduce your children to BUGS & INSECTS. Some children are frightened of bugs, while others will readily look for, touch, and play with any they find outside! Introduction: Make a list of all … Continue reading
Most kids WANT to use band aids (even for those imaginary “ouchies” that sometimes arise!) While our kids were in a particularly long phase of “band aid love,” we transformed the interest into a “Butterfly’s Life Cycle” (and practiced our … Continue reading
Bottle Cap Beehive – have the children use bottle caps to make circle prints on yellow paper. We used yellow and brown tempera paint, but the children could make their hives any color desired. When the children are finished printing … Continue reading