Can’t find what you need? Search here!
Register, RSS, or LOG IN!
Theme Activites, Parenting, Education
Follow The Preschool Toolbox on Pinterest!
Current Tweets @pschooltoolbox
Share with your fans or friends!
- Stop the “Summer Slide” with Fun Beach Activities for Kids!
- 13 Creative Ways to use Wikki Stix at Home or in the Classroom!
- Introducing Prokofiev’s “Peter and the Wolf” to Young Kids!
- My “Circle of Love” – Poem and Craft for Mother’s Day!
- Preschoolers GONE BUGGY! Ladybug & Insect Activities for Spring!
Archived Seasonal Activities by Month
Grab our Blog Button!
The original wax coated STIX for hours of creative fun!
Sixty Second Parent
circle of moms top 25
Blog with Integrity
Category Archives: Valentine’s Day Theme Activities
Our kids are amazed by sugar, sand, and salt play! We decided to use sugar for our Valentine’s trays (salt is good, but when kids have dry and cracked winter skin, salt can “burn” tender fingers.) We usually make our … Continue reading
While we always celebrate Valentine’s Day with our children, I wanted to tie together our Zoo animals theme for February with our Valentine’s Day celebration activities. I hope you enjoy some of the activity suggestions with your own children! Zoo … Continue reading
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day with your children or students? The “day of love and friendship” can be FUN with a little planning and a few special activities! Tree of Love Handprint Craft for Kids Materials needed: Red Construction … Continue reading